6.0.0-git
2021-01-18

[#2198] Tree indent sometimes incorrect for children
Summary Tree indent sometimes incorrect for children
Queue Gollem
Queue Version HEAD
Type Bug
State Resolved
Priority 1. Low
Owners
Requester mike (at) pelley (dot) com
Created 2005-06-29 (5682 days ago)
Due
Updated 2005-06-30 (5681 days ago)
Assigned
Resolved 2005-06-30 (5681 days ago)
Milestone
Patch No

History
2005-06-30 19:41:54 Jan Schneider Comment #4 Reply to this comment
Fixed, I forgot to commit the change on Tree.php.
2005-06-30 18:40:24 mike (at) pelley (dot) com Comment #3 Reply to this comment
I did a cvs update, reinstalled the framework modules and now the left 
sidebar fails with "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getnode() 
in ..../sidebar.php on line 268".



I notice that Tree.php does not have a getnode function which might be 
the cause for the error (if I'm understanding things right).
2005-06-30 12:15:05 Jan Schneider Comment #2
State ⇒ Resolved
Reply to this comment
Fixed in CVS (Horde).
2005-06-29 22:06:49 mike (at) pelley (dot) com Comment #1
Type ⇒ Bug
State ⇒ Unconfirmed
Priority ⇒ 1. Low
Summary ⇒ Tree indent sometimes incorrect for children
Queue ⇒ Gollem
Reply to this comment
In the default configuration, an entry for gollem called "File 
Manager" is placed underneath and one indent level to the right of "My 
Account".  Any backends that are defined are placed below "File 
Manager" again one indent level to the right.



I decided, for my server, to move "File Manager" to the top level by 
removing the "menu_parent" line in the gollem section of registry.php. 
  "File Manager" showed up at the top level correctly, but the backend 
entries were still indented two, where they should now only be 
indented one.



I looked into it a bit and it appears that the wrong value is being 
passed for $indent into the buildTree function in 
services/portal/sidebar.php (1 instead of 0).  I'm not sure if this is 
correct though and I'm not sure how to go about fixing it generically. 
  I have implemented a simple hack that fixes my site for now.

Saved Queries