6.0.0-git
2019-04-21

[#14509] No Mail via Activesync with IMAP
Summary No Mail via Activesync with IMAP
Queue Synchronization
Queue Version FRAMEWORK_5_2
Type Bug
State Resolved
Priority 2. Medium
Owners
Requester martin.ament (at) gmx (dot) de
Created 2016-11-10 (892 days ago)
Due
Updated 2016-11-10 (892 days ago)
Assigned
Resolved 2016-11-10 (892 days ago)
Milestone
Patch No

History
2016-11-10 14:38:07 martin (dot) ament (at) gmx (dot) de Comment #4 Reply to this comment
This should have been fixed already in Horde_ActiveSync 2.37.3.
Updated to 2.37.3 and it is working again.

2016-11-10 14:31:13 martin (dot) ament (at) gmx (dot) de Comment #3 Reply to this comment
Just checked my devices.

It is working for the first time.

2016-11-10T15:07:59+01:00 INFO: [21385] 
Horde_Core_ActiveSync_Driver::getServerChanges(INBOX, 1478783140, 
1478786879, 1478182079, 0, 1, 100, )
2016-11-10T15:07:59+01:00 INFO: [21385] INBOX IMAP PREVIOUS MODSEQ: 38693
2016-11-10T15:07:59+01:00 INFO: [21385] IMAP status: 
a:4:{s:8:"messages";i:16;s:7:"uidnext";i:15058;s:11:"uidvalidity";i:1353969392;s:13:"highestmodseq";i:38698;}
2016-11-10T15:07:59+01:00 ERR: State not initialized.
2016-11-10T15:07:59+01:00 INFO: [21385] Found 0 message changes in F4decff8d.

I get this error even if new Mails are in the inbox. I reverted my 
change from the previous post.

2016-11-10 13:53:46 Jan Schneider Comment #2
State ⇒ Resolved
Reply to this comment
This should have been fixed already in Horde_ActiveSync 2.37.3.
2016-11-10 12:52:29 martin (dot) ament (at) gmx (dot) de Comment #1
Type ⇒ Bug
State ⇒ Unconfirmed
Priority ⇒ 2. Medium
Summary ⇒ No Mail via Activesync with IMAP
Due ⇒ 2016-11-24
Queue ⇒ Synchronization
Milestone ⇒
Patch ⇒ No
Reply to this comment
I use Horde Version 5.2.16. I use a lot of mobile devices synced over 
activesync. Everything was working fine till i updated via PEAR at the 
beginning of November 2016.

Syncing Mail stopped since then. I did some research and debugged activesync.

There was an error that UIDVALIDITY is no longer supported with IMAP. 
In the errormessage there was a typo UIDVALIDTY.

I searched my sources and found
PEAR/Horde/ActiveSync/Imap/Adapter.php
a changed file.

I changed the file at line 334 from
-- Adapter.php --
         $status_flags = Horde_Imap_Client::STATUS_HIGHESTMODSEQ |
             Horde_Imap_Client::STATUS_UIDVALIDITY |
-- Adapter.php --

to
-- Adapter.php --
         $status_flags = Horde_Imap_Client::STATUS_HIGHESTMODSEQ |
             //Horde_Imap_Client::STATUS_UIDVALIDITY |
-- End Adapter.php --

With this change activesync is working again on all my devices.

Saved Queries