6.0.0-git
2021-01-18

[#10081] SyncML Test case fails
Summary SyncML Test case fails
Queue Synchronization
Queue Version Git master
Type Bug
State Resolved
Priority 2. Medium
Owners jan (at) horde (dot) org
Requester bugs.horde.org (at) sjau (dot) ch
Created 2011-05-15 (3536 days ago)
Due
Updated 2011-06-28 (3492 days ago)
Assigned
Resolved 2011-06-28 (3492 days ago)
Milestone
Patch No

History
2011-06-28 17:36:49 Jan Schneider Assigned to Jan Schneider
State ⇒ Resolved
 
2011-06-28 17:29:53 Git Commit Comment #7 Reply to this comment
Changes have been made in Git for this ticket:

Return timestamp from _getChangeTS() (Bug #10081).

  2 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
http://git.horde.org/horde-git/-/commit/2c70cdde691cf6db0db16e7ab734cfc849026d77
2011-06-20 17:28:58 bugs (dot) horde (dot) org (at) sjau (dot) ch Comment #6 Reply to this comment
I just tested it - again with the testcase - and it works. Thanks for that.
After changing line 772 from:

$this->_db->selectValue($query, $values);

to

return $this->_db->selectValue($query, $values);
2011-06-20 15:14:48 joniw (at) t-online (dot) de Comment #5 Reply to this comment
I just found the error.

In the horde framework in 'Horde\SyncMl\Backend\Horde.php' the 
function '_getChangeTS' never returns a value as the return statement 
is missing.

After changing line 772 from:

$this->_db->selectValue($query, $values);

to

return $this->_db->selectValue($query, $values);

no more duplicates are generated.

2011-06-16 20:58:29 joniw (at) t-online (dot) de Comment #4 Reply to this comment
I have a similar issue with Outlook 2010 and Funambol Client 10.0.1.

I begin with an empty Contact list on both sides and clean Databases. 
I add an entry to Outlook and sync it with Horde 4.0.5 /Turba 3.0.3.

Everything seems fine now. If i do a 2nd sync, Outlook gets a new 
contact which is quite the same as the other one. All other sync are 
fine now except that i have a duplicated entry in Outlook.

I think there is a problem in the mapping source because when i look 
into the database horde_syncml_maps before and after the 2nd sync the 
entry for the contact is duplicated. The new entry only has a 
timestamp of 0.

This seem to happen with contacts and calendar, because both get all 
entries duplicated in Outlook when i sync them.
2011-06-04 11:35:11 bugs (dot) horde (dot) org (at) sjau (dot) ch Comment #3 Reply to this comment
Updated to latest git - still same issues
2011-05-15 19:06:52 bugs (dot) horde (dot) org (at) sjau (dot) ch Comment #2
New Attachment: sync_log.tgz Download
Reply to this comment
Here's the according sync and horde log info.
2011-05-15 19:05:27 bugs (dot) horde (dot) org (at) sjau (dot) ch Comment #1
Type ⇒ Bug
State ⇒ Unconfirmed
Priority ⇒ 2. Medium
Summary ⇒ SyncML Test case fails
Queue ⇒ Synchronization
Milestone ⇒
Patch ⇒ No
Reply to this comment
So,

I started running the SyncML test case as described here:

http://wiki.horde.org/SyncMLCreateTestCases?referrer=SyncMLContributeTesting

-----------
Preparation
-----------

Created in horde and the cell phone following entries

server/client1 - a kronolith entry for 1 h with location with umlaute
server/client2 - as "1" but for the whole day
server/client3 - a nag entry with description with umlaute (and due 
date in horde, can't set due date in the cell phone)

--------
1. Sync
--------

Everything synced fine between horde and my cell phone

--------
2. Sync
--------

Edited the entries and added "c" and "s" to the entries.
Added client/server 98/99 entries (=98 for kronolith and 99 for nag)


Synced "worked". Both phone and horde say it was successfull.

However on the phone I get the following entries:

- client1s and client1 - those are doubled... for some reasons the 
client1 wasn't replaced by client1s
- the same goes for client2(s)
- the same goes for client3(s) - the client3s entry has now also a due date

On the server all seems fine.

--------
3. Sync
--------

Having nothing altered after the 2. sync.

3 kronolith and 2 nag entries were sent from horde to cell phone.
All entries created originally on the cell phone are now doubled - 
even the client 98 and client 99 entries which were not altered server 
side.


--------
4. Sync
--------

Deleted the 98/99 entries.

One of the doubled client 98/99 entries remains on the cell phone. In 
horde they are all gone.


-------
5. Sync
-------

Again a calendar and task entry was sent from the server to the cell 
phone but no visible change on the cell phone.

Saved Queries