6.0.0-git
2020-02-20

[#3156] attachment mismatching problem in POP3
Summary attachment mismatching problem in POP3
Queue IMP
Queue Version HEAD
Type Bug
State Resolved
Priority 3. High
Owners slusarz (at) horde (dot) org
Requester nat.kong (at) ecinfoweb (dot) com
Created 2005-12-16 (5179 days ago)
Due
Updated 2006-02-15 (5118 days ago)
Assigned 2006-01-12 (5152 days ago)
Resolved 2006-02-15 (5118 days ago)
Milestone
Patch No

History
2006-02-15 06:00:36 Michael Slusarz Comment #8
State ⇒ Resolved
Reply to this comment
Fixed in HEAD and 4.1.
2006-02-15 05:57:36 Michael Slusarz Version ⇒ HEAD
 
2006-01-12 10:39:35 Jan Schneider Assigned to Michael Slusarz
State ⇒ Assigned
 
2006-01-12 04:30:03 nat (dot) kong (at) ecinfoweb (dot) com Comment #7 Reply to this comment
i have tested. it is still here, the same bug...


2006-01-12 01:16:11 nat (dot) kong (at) ecinfoweb (dot) com Comment #6 Reply to this comment
ok, i will test and give you result

thanks
2006-01-12 00:40:58 Jan Schneider Comment #5 Reply to this comment
Can you try if this is still happening with Horde 3.1-RC1/IMP 4.1-RC1?
2005-12-28 13:31:33 nat (dot) kong (at) ecinfoweb (dot) com Comment #4 Reply to this comment
Yes , i have checked version.php in imp/lib, it says

'IMP_VERSION', 'H3 (4.0.4)')



In fact i downloaded the latest stable and also cvs source to tested, 
both having this bug.


2005-12-28 11:33:36 Jan Schneider Comment #3
State ⇒ Feedback
Reply to this comment
Are you sure it is version 4.0.4 that you are using?
2005-12-21 06:18:21 nat (dot) kong (at) ecinfoweb (dot) com Comment #2 Reply to this comment
do you need a pop3 account for testing?
2005-12-16 15:24:18 nat (dot) kong (at) ecinfoweb (dot) com Comment #1
Type ⇒ Bug
State ⇒ Unconfirmed
Priority ⇒ 3. High
Summary ⇒ attachment mismatching problem in POP3
Queue ⇒ IMP
Reply to this comment
e.g.  let's say i have the following emails in message list view of imp

it is connecting to a POP3 server...



Message index id 1 [Subject 1] with file1.doc

Message index id 2 [Subject 2] with file2.doc <--- now i click to 
delete this one

Message index id 3 [Subject 3] with file3.doc



it will become

Message index id 1 [Subject 1] with file1.doc

Message index id 2 [Subject 3] with file2.doc  <--- so the email and 
attachment mismatch.



so there is a wrong attachment matching when using pop3

if i log out and log in again then the mail box resumes to normal

is there some caching

Saved Queries