6.0.0-git
2019-03-18

[#1601] Import issues
Summary Import issues
Queue Turba
Queue Version 2.0.2
Type Bug
State Not A Bug
Priority 2. Medium
Owners
Requester alex (at) vc (dot) bks (dot) by
Created 2005-03-21 (5110 days ago)
Due
Updated 2005-03-22 (5109 days ago)
Assigned 2005-03-21 (5110 days ago)
Resolved 2005-03-22 (5109 days ago)
Milestone
Patch No

History
2005-03-22 14:56:28 alex (at) vc (dot) bks (dot) by Comment #8 Reply to this comment
Ok. OE looks like evil ;-)
2005-03-22 13:25:33 Jan Schneider Comment #7
State ⇒ Not A Bug
Reply to this comment
This vCard is invalid because it doesn't specify the charset in the 
field descriptors. Please add a separate ticket for the search issue.
2005-03-22 13:17:44 alex (at) vc (dot) bks (dot) by Comment #6
New Attachment: vCard.vcf Download
Reply to this comment
Ooops... maybe because russian filename?

Try another way...
2005-03-22 08:37:07 Jan Schneider Comment #5 Reply to this comment
The uploaded vCard is empty.
2005-03-21 22:32:31 alex (at) vc (dot) bks (dot) by Comment #4 Reply to this comment
Some add-on here...

Searching in address book working perfect in Turba, but if I add to 
Horde layout Minisearch tab - in this tab searching is working only 
with latin charachers. With cyrillic names I can't find somebody.
2005-03-21 22:27:58 alex (at) vc (dot) bks (dot) by Comment #3
New Attachment: Пупкин Вася.vcf Download
Reply to this comment
Phpinfo() tells me, that iconv and mbstring is present on my system. 
PHP is not broken, because Horde/Imp works in general. vCard has 
cp1251 encoding, you can see it in attach.
2005-03-21 18:48:54 Jan Schneider Comment #2
State ⇒ Feedback
Reply to this comment
1) Turba 2.1 will have an option to specify the charset when importing 
CSV files.

2) Looks like charset conversion is not working on your server. Make 
sure that the iconv and mbstring extensions are installed. If you have 
them already, you have a really broken PHP or some obscure, not 
supported charset in your vCard data.
2005-03-21 18:17:57 alex (at) vc (dot) bks (dot) by Comment #1
Type ⇒ Bug
State ⇒ Unconfirmed
Priority ⇒ 2. Medium
Summary ⇒ Import issues
Queue ⇒ Turba
Reply to this comment
I'm trying to import addressbook from MS OE to Turba.

1. With CSV-file: Generated by OE csv-file has windows-1251 (in my 
case) encoding, as Horde/Turba displays pages in unicode, so non-lanin 
names are lost. E-mail adress, contains only latin characters are lost 
too. After import I have success message and blank records in 
addressbook.

2. With vCard file: Import done with susscess message, but all contain 
non-latin symbols fields are blank. So, I got e-mail addresses only.


Saved Queries