6.0.0-git
2019-03-21

[#7802] email vs. emails
Summary email vs. emails
Queue Kolab
Type Bug
State No Feedback
Priority 1. Low
Owners thomas.jarosch (at) intra2net (dot) com, wrobel (at) horde (dot) org
Requester m.gabriel (at) das-netzwerkteam (dot) de
Created 2008-12-23 (3740 days ago)
Due
Updated 2011-02-09 (2962 days ago)
Assigned 2011-01-24 (2978 days ago)
Resolved 2011-02-09 (2962 days ago)
Milestone
Patch No

History
2011-02-09 18:31:17 Jan Schneider Comment #8
State ⇒ No Feedback
Reply to this comment
Being reopened if it pops up again.
2011-01-25 10:35:14 m (dot) gabriel (at) das-netzwerkteam (dot) de Comment #7 Reply to this comment
I am planning to upgrade my Horde/Kolab setup in the near future and 
then (but unfortunately only then) I can comment on this issue...

I will reopen this ticket if it still affects me with the new Horde version...
2011-01-24 10:02:58 Gunnar Wrobel State ⇒ Feedback
 
2011-01-24 08:52:33 Gunnar Wrobel Comment #6 Reply to this comment
I can't verify this problem anymore with the most recent Horde version 
(tested on Kolab-Server-2.3-alpha). It could however also be connected 
to the configuration you use with Turba.

Can anyone that still sees the problem provide a bit more detail on 
which exact operation triggers the problem and what the associated 
email-attribute configuration in sources.php is? Thanks!
2010-11-09 14:51:22 gohmann (at) univention (dot) de Comment #5 Reply to this comment
Any news on this issue?

We have the same problem with the kolab cvs version of horde.

Cheers
Stefan
2009-02-02 02:48:13 m (dot) gabriel (at) das-netzwerkteam (dot) de Comment #4
New Attachment: email-vs-emails.patch Download
Reply to this comment
ok, i now looked at code more closely and found that gunnar(?) had put 
an unset($contact['email']) into the connect() function of turba's 
kolab driver.



when i use both ,,emails'' and ,,email'' in the turba<->kolab map in 
sources.php as provided in CVS all of the addressbook functions work 
apart from my initial horde login page (the one with the blocks).



when debugging i ended up with the toTurbaKeys() method in turba's 
Driver.php that merges the actually not to be used ,,email'' property 
back into the $objects...



with this patch i got rid of the error, but it pulls a further 
Driver.php method into the kolab driver of turba which might not be 
wanted...






2009-01-12 02:08:13 Chuck Hagenbuch State ⇒ Assigned
 
2008-12-30 22:19:02 m (dot) gabriel (at) das-netzwerkteam (dot) de Comment #3 Reply to this comment
it is a shared.xxx IMAP/Kolab-based folder. later i found out, that 
the same issue occurs with user.xxx IMAP folders.
2008-12-29 08:54:50 Gunnar Wrobel Comment #2
State ⇒ Feedback
Reply to this comment
Can you detail what you refer to with a "personal address book" and a 
"shared address book"? Both are stored in IMAP? Or is one stored in 
LDAP or SQL? Is the shared one a global shared IMAP folder with prefix 
"shared."?
2008-12-28 03:02:59 Chuck Hagenbuch Assigned to Gunnar Wrobel
Assigned to Thomas Jarosch
State ⇒ Assigned
 
2008-12-23 13:20:13 m (dot) gabriel (at) das-netzwerkteam (dot) de Comment #1
Type ⇒ Bug
State ⇒ Unconfirmed
Priority ⇒ 1. Low
Summary ⇒ email vs. emails
Queue ⇒ Kolab
Milestone ⇒
Patch ⇒ No
Reply to this comment
try the following:



1. create a contact with one email address in a personal folder

2. copy the contact to a shared contact folder

3. a php error should occur:



Notice: Array to string conversion in 
/usr/local/share/_horde-versions_/horde4-cvs+git-20081223/horde/turba/lib/Driver.php on line 
442



Notice: Array to string conversion in 
/usr/local/share/_horde-versions_/horde4-cvs+git-20081223/horde/turba/lib/Driver.php on line 
443



here is some debug output ($entry):

array(17) { ["uid"]=>  string(32) "84bd16bca84bb10662d6b130345acbd3" 
["body"]=>  string(0) "" ["categories"]=>  string(0) "" 
["creation-date"]=>  int(1230037930) ["last-modification-date"]=>   
int(1230037930) ["sensitivity"]=>  string(6) "public" ["product-id"]=> 
  string(12) "Horde::Kolab" ["given-name"]=>  string(6) "Firstname" 
["last-name"]=>  string(7) "Lastname" ["full-name"]=>  string(14) 
"Firstname Lastname" ["birthday"]=>  string(10) "1973-01-01" 
["email"]=>  array(1) { [0]=>  array(3) { ["display-name"]=>   
string(14) "Firstname Lastname" ["smtp-address"]=>  string(17) 
"flastnamel@horde.tld" ["uid"]=>  string(0) "" } } ["emails"]=>   
string(17) "flastname@hord.tld" ["__type"]=>  string(6) "Object" }





and $val that raises the error

Fields:

string(5) "email"



afterwards the contact object has two mailadresses: 
flastname@horde.tld AND an email address named ,,Array''...



to my point of view $email should be dealt with as somehow invisible 
(as suggested in the latest sources.php of turba).



i am wondering why this issue only occurs with shared contact folders 
but not with personal contact folders...




Saved Queries