6.0.0-git
2021-01-18

[#3804] Default charset not being used
Summary Default charset not being used
Queue IMP
Queue Version HEAD
Type Bug
State Resolved
Priority 2. Medium
Owners slusarz (at) horde (dot) org
Requester jan (at) horde (dot) org
Created 2006-04-20 (5387 days ago)
Due
Updated 2006-05-04 (5373 days ago)
Assigned 2006-04-20 (5387 days ago)
Resolved 2006-05-04 (5373 days ago)
Milestone
Patch No

History
2006-05-04 18:05:47 Michael Slusarz Deleted Original Message
 
2006-05-04 18:04:46 Michael Slusarz Comment #4
State ⇒ Resolved
Priority ⇒ 2. Medium
Reply to this comment
Looks like an issue where c-client was automatically adding a 'charset 
= us-ascii' parameter for all non-MIME messages, even though that 
parameter didn't exist in the original headers.  This has been fixed 
in HEAD and Horde 3.1.2.
2006-04-20 22:51:40 Jan Schneider Comment #3
New Attachment: Newsletter-Service.eml
Reply to this comment
I thought this bug had been fixed in Whups...
2006-04-20 22:07:18 Michael Slusarz Comment #2 Reply to this comment
For some reason, the attached message is still not properly rendered
if I set the default charset to iso-8859-1.
.... probably because there is no message :)
2006-04-20 21:16:34 Jan Schneider Comment #1
Type ⇒ Bug
State ⇒ Assigned
Priority ⇒ 1. Low
Summary ⇒ Default charset not being used
Queue ⇒ IMP
Assigned to Michael Slusarz
Reply to this comment
For some reason, the attached message is still not properly rendered 
if I set the default charset to iso-8859-1.

Saved Queries